PQube is excited to announce that White Day: A Labyrinth Named School, the cult-classic Korean survival horror, is out now on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S and Nintendo Switch!
- The spine-chilling Korean horror ‘White Day: A Labyrinth Named School’ comes to next-gen consoles for the first time in the West!
- Based on the legendary 2001 title of the same name, it has been completely remade for modern gamers
- Enter and explore the eerie Yeondu High School in a first person survival horror masterpiece
- Uncover the secrets of a tragic past – collect clues and solve mind-bending puzzles
- Unravel a twisting narrative – branching story and character interactions and 10 unique endings!
- Evade relentless killers – play a cat-and-mouse game with the homicidal janitors, and encounter terrifying phantoms that met their untimely demise on the school’s grounds
- Terrifying ghost encounters – Come face-to-face with 20 unique ghosts, each more horrifying than the last
- Featuring a dynamic scare system – the higher the difficulty, the more terrors you encounter
- Will you escape the school of nightmares, or be consumed by it?
- 30+ bonus costume DLC’s included
- Out Now on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S and Nintendo Switch!
- Also available on Steam & PlayStation 4
Check Out the ‘White Day: A Labyrinth Named School’ Launch Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD74L6SGvbY
White Day: A Labyrinth Named School is a true classic in the horror genre, widely regarded as one of the greatest pure horror games ever created – a spine-chilling first person survival horror with eerie atmosphere, intense chase sequences, dynamic scare system, evolving puzzle solutions, a branching story and multiple endings.
With limited resources at your disposal, can you avoid the murderous janitors within the dense network of hallways and rooms? Or will the horrors that stalk the school by night claim your life before you can escape?