Independent publisher IndieGala has announced that the alpha demo of Vorax, the survival horror game coming to Steam, is now available exclusively on Indie Gala from August 20th – 28th.
Vorax will be playable for the first time ever at this year’s Gamescom from August 24-26.
- A Large and Detailed Game Environment
- Urban areas, sewers, caves, and various different areas to explore
- Unique enemies with different attack patterns
- A unique and realistic tactical helmet with military HUD
- Building barricades, fences and traps to fortify the base.
- Craft tools and weapons
- hunting and cooking food
- Treat wounds and other injuries
- Wide array of both conventional and non conventional weapons
- A day night cycle and dynamic weather
- Unique stress and sleep mechanics