We have some really exciting news to share with you on Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodhunt, the fast paced Battle-Royale from Sharkmob. After a successful launch that has seen over 6 million registered user accounts, the team have decided to switch up how they approach updates & bug fixes within the game to better serve their audience and also streamline the speed & cadance with which they can bring new content to the game.
Short version – no more 12 week seasons or pricey battle passes! See the full press release below for further details and check out the Summer Update Trailer announcing the all new 8v8 Team DeathMatch mode & more coming to the game on 14th July.
Summer Update overview
- New Game mode – Team DeathMatch (Beta) coming 14th July 2022. Two teams of 8v8 will battle each other with unlimited respawns and the first team to reach the score limit wins. This new game mode will have five unique areas in Prague as battle grounds including; Slaughterhouse, Disco, Hotel, Construction and Harbor.Special SUMMER PASS offer – 100+ new items for 600 Tokens (around 5,99 USD)
- New map locations – Ventrue train added to the Train Station location and Rudolfinum got the attic opened up with 3 new roof entrances and some other smaller tweaks to the interior layout.
- Elysium – The Ventrue area, previously locked in Elysium, is now open. Players will be able to meet Em, the Ventrue primogen, and to get quests from her. Toreador Maia’s nightclub has opened, this is a perfect area for players to show off their vampire persona.
- New Melee weapons – Knife and crowbar
- Minor and major bug fixes – These will include the infamous reload and red gas bugs, higher graphical fidelity, updated character rigging, PS5 controller improvements and performance improvements.