Brew your dream beer and become the ultimate homebrewer in Brewmaster, the first ever realistic beer brewing simulator, available today on PC via Steam, and coming soon to the Nintendo Switch™ system, the PlayStation®5 (PS5) system, the PlayStation®4 system, Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One consoles.
Developed by Auroch Digital, Brewmaster is an authentic beer brewing simulator that invites beginners and beer aficionados alike to master the art of homebrewing in the ultimate celebration of craft beer. Create recipes, upgrade your equipment, customise your brewing space, bottle and label your brews, enter competitions, and use a realistic chemistry simulation to brew your perfect beer, from hoppy IPAs to creamy stouts.
▪ Use a huge range of ingredients and equipment to brew different beer styles, and learn the process from start to finish.
▪ Come up with your own recipe and create the beer of your dreams with a thorough, true-to-life simulation of brewing chemistry.
▪ Turn passion, precision, and preparation into progress – enter competitions, fulfil job requests, unlock better equipment, and grow your reputation as a Brewmaster!
▪ Customise your beers by designing labels and creating your own brands!
▪ Make your brew space your own with a wide range of unlockable cosmetics.
▪ Choose to experience the story-led Brewmaster mode or chill out in the relaxing sandbox Creative Mode.
▪ Share your recipes with other players via Steam Workshop.
“We’re so excited to invite players into the world of brewing with Brewmaster,” said Alice Liguori, Marketing Manager at Auroch Digital. “Whether you’re a beginner, a master brewer, or just curious to see what you can create in the game, we’ve endeavoured to make our simulation of homebrewing as immersive, authentic and relaxing as possible. We really hope players enjoy getting creative in the world of Brewmaster, and can’t wait to see the brews they come up with.”
Brewmaster is available now on PC via Steam at an RRP of £14.99, €17.99 and $17.99 USD, with a 10% discount available for the first week of launch, and is coming soon to consoles. For more information, sign up to the Brewmaster mailing list, visit aurochdigital.com/brewmaster, follow @AurochDigital on Twitter and join the discussion on Discord.