The fun-filled, action-packed adventure Trifox will launch next month, publisher Big Sugar is delighted to announce.
The furry escapade begins 13th October on Nintendo Switch, and 14th October for Xbox and PC (Steam, Epic, GOG and other PC storefronts). PS4 and PS5 versions will follow shortly after (exact date TBC). Trifox will be priced $19.99 and be available with a 10% launch discount for a limited time.
Any press, streamers or other content creators interested in covering Trifox can request a review code here:
The debut game from Belgian developer, Glowfish Interactive, Trifox takes inspiration from the team’s own childhood gaming favourites, such as Crash Bandicoot, Jak and Daxter, and Ratchet & Clank.
An action-adventure with a variety of ways to play, Trifox‘s titular hero is a fox on a mission: to retrieve his stolen TV remote! A multi-talented mammal, Trifox can use the skills of three different character types – Warrior, Mage, and Engineer. Each has its own unique set of class-based abilities which can be mixed-and-matched, allowing players to create a wily protagonist with a tailor-made moveset.
Trifox release date trailer: https://youtu.be/0XDg4CupoQ4
About the game
Trifox is a colourful and cartoonish action-adventure featuring a phenomenal fox with a multitude of talents! After his home is attacked and his TV remote stolen, Trifox sets out in pursuit of the mysterious looters in an action-packed adventure. Use magic, might, and marvelous gadgets to outfox foes across four danger-filled worlds as you fight your way to a final showdown at Villain HQ!
- Three different classes: Wield a giant hammer as a Warrior! Master magic and mystery as a Mage! Use a backpack full of gadgets as an Engineer!
- Mix-and-match styles: Customise your Trifox by combining different class-based abilities! Want to cast spells and fire a Gatling Gun? No problem!
- 30 abilities to unlock: Collect and spend coins to gain new skills, such as Spike Slam, Shield Bubble, Guided Missile, and many more!
- Four worlds to beat: Fight hordes of enemies, traverse platforming pitfalls, overcome environmental puzzles, and battle big angry bosses!
- A modern retro adventure: A new and fresh experience designed to evoke the spirit of classic 3D platformers!