RolldBox Games is pleased to announce that the full version of its sci-fi video game “Those Who Came: Healing Solarus” is launching today! 30th of August, at the incomparable setting of the Gamescom 2022!
Best video Trailer of Gamescom 2022 by Paste Magazine
Those Who Came: Healing Solarus is a science fiction cooperative adventure with RPG components in which you must survive on a hostile planet while you save it. All this dealing with challenges and dangers that will require your lateral thinking. Using solo mechanics in the meantime or cooperating with up to 4 friends! The objective: cooperating instead of conquering. Healing instead of killing!
Conxi Pérez, co-founder & CEO highlights: “We are launching the game at the incomparable setting of Gamescom 2022 fair, where part of the team is showcasing Those Who Came: Healing Solarus to audience, press and publishers. We are very happy with the result the product is sporting.”
Ferran Pérez, co-founder & Creative Game Director adds: “We wish Those Who Came: Healing Solarus would be enjoyed by as many players of all genders that long for living a different experience, where healing the planet is part of the strategy. And for those who like to compete, we have created a PvP map where teams of friends must cooperate and challenge each other, healing, corrupting and using limited resources.”
You are one of the last Sainen, a strong and resilient species that faced extinction after the collapse of their home planet. With the hope of surviving, you ran away from the cataclysm on board the Hermaion, the mother ship that preserved you in cryogenic state.
Two hundred years later, Hermaion detects a new suitable planet: Solarus. And thus your mission begins: discovering its inhabitants the Torek; building a strong relationship with them; finding out who is destroying their planet; mastering the different paths of using the Energy to move through the environment; equipping yourself with special suits to heal Solarus and, in the end, developing a new home.
Together, the Sainen and Torek will restore life to the planet, forging a strong and profound connection in the process!
- 4 Energies at your disposal in order to move through Solarus: Choose your own style using the Energy with different shapers: Airy, Ether, Firei & Jointer.
- Play solo or with a team of up to 4 friends! Inside a campaign with plenty of challenges to stop Bineok and their experiment.
- Explore and find the different suits to interact with the World and restore life in Solarus to transform it into your new home.
- The more you heal, the better the outcome: You could face the final challenge with much more advantages as long as you take care of the planet.
- Enjoy the Arcade mode where you can defy your friends in competitive arenas: the team who corrupts Solarus against the team who wants to heal it. But beware, the suits are limited! Seize the versatility of the 4 Energies using them in the most creative ways on your opponents and colleagues.