The Walking Dead: All-Stars, the latest mobile collection RPG set in The Walking Dead universe from Com2uS Holdings and Skybound Entertainment, has released its first major update, taking the drama of the post-apocalyptic survival game up a notch. Starting today, players can recruit new allies through the Headhunting system, battle against other players on their way to the top in the new PvP mode Last Man Standing, and collect crucial supplies through a series of new limited-time events. The update also introduces an all-new character, Annie, who uses her hawk to spy on enemies and possesses special mystical abilities.
For more details on the latest All Stars updates, please read below:
- Headhunting – The latest update introduces Headhunting, an all-new character acquisition system allowing players to recruit allies from various alignments – from mythical overseers to vicious predators, enabling players to create their ultimate armies.
- Last Man Standing – Top players from the Frontier battles who rank between 1 to 10 can now participate in the Last Man Standing league. Players will have to battle every single rival in the league to make it to the finals.
- Annie – A new original character has been added to All Stars – Annie. Possessing mystical powers, in a battle, she provokes enemies with Phoenix, her trusty Hawk companion. With her neutral alignment, she has the ability to help recover HP by aiding her allies who suffer the most damage with medicinal herbs.
- Limited-Time Events
- Town Management – From now until October 10th, players can participate in the Town Management bingo-style event to receive a reward box containing items necessary for character growth, such as a General Recruitment Ticket and Action Guide. Players who complete all of the bingo games are provided with a Selective Survivor Recruitment Ticket that allows them to recruit one of the four epic characters including Sophia and Rania.
- Inventory Clearance and Growth Support – Players will also be able to acquire rewards through the Inventory Clearance and Growth Support events starting from October 4th.
The Walking Dead: All-Stars is available as a free download on the Apple App Store and Google Play. Following its August 2022 launch, the game was featured on Google Play in 11 countries including the U.S., Germany, and Japan, and in four countries on the Apple App Store including the UK and France.
For more information on the game, please visit the official website here.