Sharpen your sword, saddle your horse, and don your armor: medieval RTS The Valiant will be out on PC on October 19th, 2022. The game’s focus is on intense tactical battles, fought by a small number of specialized troops, instead of massive armies clashing together. The Valiant offers a 16-mission-long story campaign, a new game+ mode, a cooperative “Last Man Standing” game mode, and – last but not least – PVP mayhem with up to 4 players.
In the latest trailer, The Valiant shows off the different biomes that players will visit in the campaign: from the burning deserts of the Holy Land to the icy mountain peaks of the Alps, and from the green and lavish Southern-German grasslands to the massive fortifications of Italy, the heroes will embark on an epic adventure across Europe.
Check out the Environment-Trailer on YouTube
Epic Game Store: https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/the-valiant
About The Valiant
Embark on a journey of brotherhood and redemption in The Valiant, a squad-based RTS set in 13th Century Europe and the Middle East. Command and level up your medieval knights as you fight through an epic single-player campaign, then take your skills online in both cooperative and competitive MP modes.
Features The Valiant
- Squad-based RTS with a range of units, from tanky swordsmen to quick cavalry
- Select hero-squads and auxiliary squads across 15 exciting, hand-crafted Single Player missions, each with custom cinematics, narrated journals, difficulty levels, and more
- Six Hero Squads each with 3 different skill trees provide players with unique passive and active skills to choose from while leveling up their heroes
- Large array of weapons and armors to loot and equip throughout the campaign, each with their own stats and special skill options
- Combine hero skills and weapons/equipment for a huge selection of hero builds
- Play cooperative with friends in the 3-player “Last Man Standing” mode, where you face hordes of enemies and earn experience to level up your knights and unlock new skills and cosmetics
- Play competitively in multiple PVP game modes that support 1v1 and 2v2, with cosmetic meta-progression and special rewards for ranked play