From developer Newcore Games comes The Devil Within: Satgat. Play as Rip Kim, a powerful warrior who’s the last of his kind. Journey through the dark and twisted levels of a ruined world in order to uncover secrets and vanquish evil spirits. Only the bravest will survive when The Devil Within: Satgat hits Steam next year.
Featuring gorgeous art, stylish combat, and metroidvania elements, The Devil Within: Satgat is a side-scrolling adventure with a sinister soul. A once-peaceful world has been overrun with evil spirits, destroying much of the environment. Creatures of all kinds lurk, ready for a fight. Travel through the world striking down enemies one by one, gaining new abilities along the way.
The Devil Within: Satgat invites players to venture deep into the vast interconnected maps. From decaying urban sewers to frigid mountains and dense forests, every area is an opportunity to uncover secrets, get upgrades, and defeat bosses. Learn amazing skills and use special weapons obtained from evil spirits.
As players progress throughout the levels, a more ominous story emerges. As Kim continues killing evil spirits, he realizes an uncomfortable truth: the best way of vanquishing these spirits is to harness their energy for himself. With each kill, he absorbs more and more power, gaining new abilities. Journey further into the dark corners of the world to discover how to control an increasingly evil body.
Are you brave enough to search for the devil within? Find out when The Devil Within: Satgat, hits Steam next year!
Key Features The Devil Within
- Journey through an interconnected world as a fierce warrior on a mission to save a decaying world
- Explore action-packed levels to find clues that uncover The Devil Within’s dark story
- Experience beautiful 2.5D graphics throughout the many environments of the game, including ruined cities, mountains, forests, caves, and more
- Defeat grotesque enemies and formidable bosses with stylish combat
- Become the ultimate warrior with a variety of weapons and upgrades, including grenade launchers, and advanced jumps and movesets