Indie publisher Ratalaika Games, together with Start Warp and Meridian4, today release The Dark Prophecy – a 2D pixel art, Point & Click, 90s retro inspired adventure game. Coming on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Microsoft Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and Nintendo Switch, priced at $9.99 / €9.99.
A Brilliant spiritual successor to the classic 90s adventure games!
Features & Facts The Dark Prophecy
- explore the environment and find solutions to move the plot forward.
- try to touch everything that you meet on the way.
- start dialogues with other characters, choose answer options in dialogues,
- make the main character go somewhere, and let the story unfold.
- use items from your inventory on environmental items or on each other.
- solve puzzles and become entwined in the story.
- great replayability, and loads to see and do
- visit 18 locations – stunning, interesting and enchanting.
A mediaeval adventure story with plenty to do, explore and interact with, bringing back the best and ‘feel’ of the heydays of the 90s gaming scene.