Hooded Horse and Pavonis Interactive – the creators of the popular Long War mods for XCOM 1 and 2 – are pleased to announce that their sci-fi grand strategy game Terra Invicta has been released into Steam Early Access and GOG. What will you do when the aliens begin their invasion?
Available for $39.99/€39.99/£34.99/¥4980 in French, German, Spanish, Japanese, and Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Terra Invicta puts players in charge of one of seven different factions, each with their own playstyle and stance towards the alien interlopers. Regardless of whether you want to serve, resist, or escape, you’ll first need to compete for control over the nations of Earth, marshaling the resources of the world and kickstarting the planet’s expansion into space.
You must then gather support and exploit resources with orbital stations, remote bases, and space fleets. As players take their first steps in colonizing the Solar System, they must prepare for the wars to come, whether those be age-old terrestrial conflicts, or the encroaching mysterious extraterrestrial invaders.
- Choose from seven different factions that seek to control Earth via unique goals and strategies
- Explore the Solar System in an ever-changing strategic map
- Enhance the abilities of politicians, scientists, and operatives to gain a geopolitical edge
- A global research system that creates opportunities for both competition and cooperation among factions
- Illustrated events that present difficult choices pertaining to the growing alien activity on Earth
- Spaceship designs that draws from the best of scientific speculation and hard science fiction
- Master zero-gravity momentum and maneuver in 3D space to obtain victory in pausable real-time tactical combat
- Utilize planetary stations to refuel ships, conduct research, or carry out constructions