Today, Humble Games and Crema revealed a brand-new deep dive trailer for their multiplayer creature-collection game, Temtem, which gives an in-depth look at all of the new features coming to the title when it emerges from Early Access and officially launches on September 6 for Xbox Series X, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch and PC via the Humble Store and Steam.
The trailer gives Temtem tamers a peek into the new Airborne Archipelago, Tamer’s Paradise, and includes gameplay footage featuring various combat modes, rewards, premium shop items and more. The trailer is available to view here, and assets are available here.
Players can also pre-order the digital and physical versions on PC via the Humble Store and Steam, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X, with Nintendo Switch pre-orders to be available soon. In addition, for fans that want more Temtem, a carefully curated bundle of Temtem essentials will be available for purchase separately from the game with the Temtem Collector’s Edition. More details can be found here.
Temtem is a massively multiplayer creature-collection adventure. Journey across the lovely Airborne Archipelago alongside your Temtem squad. Catch every Temtem, battle other tamers, customize your house, join a friend’s adventure or explore the dynamic online world.
Key Features Temtem
- Story Campaign: Journey across six vivid islands and embark on the adventure of becoming a Temtem tamer while fighting against the evil Clan Belsoto.
- Online World: The days of traveling solo are over; in Temtem the world is a massively multiplayer one. Tamers from around the world can join and you will be able to see them around you, living the adventure with you and fighting to become the best Temtem tamer.
- Co-Op Adventure: You will be able to join forces with a friend any time and work together towards your next goal. Catch new Temtem, complete a Route, or face off against a Temtem Leader; all while fighting alongside your friend in dual battles!
- Housing: Buy your own house at Atoll Row and decorate it your way. Buy new furniture, color your walls and you’ll be ready to invite your friends over!
- Customize: Customize your character to stand out from the crowd and get new cosmetics while you battle other tamers. Pick a silly hat, a comfy sweatshirt, some pants and you’re ready to go! Or maybe you prefer to wear a full-on cosplay of your favorite Temtem?
- Competitive: Start by choosing 8 Temtem and the pick and ban phase will begin. Take turns with your rival to pick your Temtem and ban theirs. When all the decisions are made and the turns are ended, you will end up with a squad of 5 Temtem and the battle will begin.
New Features Coming to Temtem at Launch
- Seasons: After the launch of 1.0, we’ll release seasonal updates and a Battle Pass with free and premium awards tracks.
- Endgame Island: The final island will be added, completing the Airborne Archipelago. This island will feature new activities through which you can test yourself as a Temtem tamer, new places to shop, and new areas to explore with friends.
- Premium Store: Discover weekly new exclusive cosmetic items that will be added with every season.