Paradox Interactive, a developer and publisher of games for deep thinkers, today released the Aquatics Species Pack for Stellaris: Console Edition on Xbox and PlayStation. Available today individually or included in the Fifth Expansion Pass, Aquatics adds a host of customization options to the rising tide of content available for Stellaris: Console Edition. Additional empire origins and traits, new ships and portraits, and more are ready for players to dive in and sea what’s new.
Let a new Aquatics trailer sink in by watching here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGu8G7zoKXw
In all, the Aquatics Species Pack includes:
- New origin – Here be Dragons!: An ancient, intelligent, thousand year old sage-like blue dragon is orbiting your home world. She protects, but also demands – is she a guardian or threat? Perhaps both….
- New origin – Ocean Paradise: Aquatic species have mastered the water elements and are now ready to harvest the rewards that a life on the sea brings. Gives players a larger home world, as well as happier schools that grow faster!
- New trait: Aquatic: These species are adapted to live on ocean worlds but less so on others. Choose carefully when beginning your voyage!
- New Civic: Anglers: Visit the agriculture districts to reap the spoils of the ocean: fresh seafood and rare pearls, a valuable consumer good.
- New Ascension perk: Hydrocentric: Aquatic species have developed cheaper and faster methods of modifying their environments, by either terraforming planets into oceanic worlds or making them bigger by harvesting water from other worlds.
- New ship set with a sleek look, designed to help you yacht your way through space.
- New Aquatics Dragon: A new, majestic space dragon will now grace the stars.
- New Advisor: Sail the stars alongside the Seafarer advisor voice, inspired by high-seas adventure fiction.
- 15 new aquatics portraits
Included in the Fifth Expansion Pass for Stellaris: Console Edition alongside the Nemesis expansion released earlier this year, Aquatics is available now to all players who purchase or have already purchased the Expansion Pass. The Overlord full expansion will be added to the Fifth Expansion Pass as well in the near future.
For more information about Stellaris and the Expansion Pass, visit http://stellaris.com/.