Rake in Grass is proud to announce the release of Silent Sector for Nintendo Switch, an old-school open world sci-fi RPG with frenetic battles, crude humor, loose morals and cows. Created with endless love; especially for fans of space pirates, sci-fi westerns and alien encounters!
Silent Sector takes us to a remote part of the galaxy where several factions fight each other over the profits in a new gold rush – in pursuit of an extraordinarily valuable mineral called Eldorite.
Our hero comes into this Wild West universe and very quickly loses both their ship and cargo. You must find a way to repay the debt and take your revenge against Admiral Zed. This truly miserable corner of the universe offers you a chance to try your luck at becoming a successful merchant, rich miner, feared mercenary or a famous adventurer.
Silent Sector was inspired by classic games such as Elite and Rebel Galaxy, the TV-series Firefly and movies like Dirty Harry. Unlike similar games, Silent Sector is focused on quick action fights.
The main features Silent Sector
- Space sim, role-playing, and quick dogfights all in one package.
- Crawl the large semi-randomly-generated open world space in over 60 unique ships.
- More guns, missiles, lasers and upgrades than you can shake a cow at.
- Help one of 7 factions destroy their rivals in a series of breathtaking quests and witness the horrible aftermath of your choices!
- Explore the mysteries of the universe and fulfill dozens of random quests and events full of crude humor.
Enjoy an atmospheric Wild West inspired soundtrack; harmonicas included!
Silent Sector for Nintendo Switch will be released on September 15, 2022.