Pixel Dash Studios announced today that Road Redemption Mobile, the latest edition of the critically acclaimed PC game Road Redemption, is now available for pre-order on Android and Apple devices. Following a successful launch on PC and consoles, Pixel Dash is excited to bring Road Redemption’s unique brand of motorcycle driving combat to mobile.
Free to try and available for pre-order on the Apple App Store and Google Play, Road Redemption Mobile lets players lead a biker gang on an epic adventure across the country. Earn money by completing races, assassinations, robberies, and other challenges. Collect brutal weapons, master a deep fighting system, and stack upgrades to become the ultimate road warrior!
Road Redemption Mobile Key Features:
- Single Player Campaign.
- Massive, expandable skill tree.
- Multiple touch-control schemes and options, plus gamepad support.
- Tons of brutal weapons for combat.
- Loot to upgrade your character, your bike, and your weapons.
- A deep motorcycle fighting system with grabs, kicks, counters, critical strikes, and more.
- Race from deserts to rooftops with non-stop emergent action.
To keep up with the latest news about the upcoming launch of Road Redemption Mobile, be sure to visit the official website and sign up for the newsletter – and follow Road Redemption on Twitter and Facebook.
Road Redemption is a property of Pixel Dash Studios and EQ-Games.