Independent developer and publisher Mostly Games will be launching their Kickstarter campaign to fund the release of PEPPERED on October 5.
PEPPERED is a heavily narrative-driven, light-hearted 2D platformer which aims at subverting well-known gaming tropes to tell a story about the existential struggles of everyday life.
In PEPPERED, in a world where nobody ever dies, the God of Death is on the verge of breaking free and about to cast doom on everyone. Luckily, life presents you with an opportunity to take this matter into your own hands. And then presents you with countless ways to fail spectacularly.
- A platformer game that feels like a TV show (that has a lot of jumping).
- Choices that affect the characters and plot.
- Quirky world to explore and existential real-life themes to experience.
- Lots of endings to find (the demo already has multiples!).
- Secrets to discover.
- Really dumb puzzles and minigames to play.