Independent publisher Senatis and developer Roger Gassman have announced that Pax Augusta, an authentic and accurate Roman city builder, will be coming to Steam soon.
In Pax Augusta, you will have to build up a prosperous city, take care of your citizens, trade goods and earn money to build impressive monuments, and hire advisors. Secure your city, increase your power to become a senator and, eventually, turn into an emperor.
Many buildings in Pax Augusta have been recreated 1:1 and can still be visited today as ruins. Historians, archaeologists, and many other community members have supported the project with their expertise since the beginning of the process of development.
- Build historically accurate buildings.
- Sandbox mode
- Story mode, written by an award winning American book author under pseudonym.
- Build defences and strengthen them with towers and gates.
- Fire, crime, and population uprisings you must fight skillfully.
- Barbarian uprisings, locally stationed legions, or wars in distant parts of the empire will have an impact on your strategy.
- Capricious, benevolent, or profligate emperors will each have a strong influence on your life as a city ruler.
- Huge maps- you settle the northern borders of the empire – from Britannia to Dacia!