Team17 and Small Impact Games have today announced that the highly anticipated, PvPvE looter shooter Marauders will release into Steam Early Access next week, Monday 3rd October. Players who’ve pre-ordered the game can join the raids immediately and begin playing now.
Marauders is an upcoming hardcore multiplayer looter shooter set in an alternative 1990s where The Great War never ended, Earth has been industrialised to breaking point, and many have fled to the stars. Band together with a crew of up to three other players to navigate a hostile battleground, hunt for loot, craft new weapons and gear, and salvage what’s needed to survive.
Budding raiders can pre-order the game now to receive 10% off their purchase; immediate access to the game; and the Space Pirate pack, including an exclusive helmet and body cosmetic item.
Marauders Key Features
- Immersive sci-fi setting: Discover a gritty dieselpunk world where Earth is on the brink of collapse and survival relies on looting and shooting among the stars
- Raid, loot, escape: Plunder deep-space battlegrounds and embark on daring raids for troves of valuable loot, then get out alive to claim your spoils and turn a healthy profit
- Tense first-person combat: Work alone or with up to three other players to survive intense combat encounters with realistic bullet simulation against enemy teams and AI opponents
- Persistent gear and XP: Keep your best gear match-to-match and tweak your favourite weapons with mods while using XP to unlock new items and increase your chances of survival
- Upgradeable spaceships and explosive sci-fi dogfights: Upgrade your ship’s armaments; build a brand-new craft with scavenged resources; or take someone else’s by force
Marauders is being developed by Small Impact Games, an independent development studio based in the UK. To keep up to date, wishlist Marauders on Steam now, like the game on Facebook, follow on Twitter, join the official Discord, and follow the developer blog.