MapleStory M, the free-to-play mobile MMORPG for iOS and Android is celebrating four years of fun adventures with the second of its summer updates, including the introduction of the psychic magician, Kinesis, and a host of in-game birthday events for mobile Maplers to participate in and enjoy.
In addition to a new playable character class, the second of MapleStory M’s summer updates also includes a slew of opportunities for new players to get acquainted with the game and jump right into dynamic mobile action. New content is designed to help Maplers achieve endgame levels. Additionally, both new and returning players alike will be rewarded with plentiful bonus items to make their time spent in Maple World worthwhile.
Gifted with the power of telekinesis, MapleStory M’s newest class, Kinesis, uses his magic powers for good, to protect the citizens of Maple World. One day, after a terrifying encounter with the White Mage, Kinesis’ psychic powers created a sinkhole in the city, becoming a portal to Maple World. Kinesis has made it his mission to use his unique abilities to save the citizens and return them back home. Kinesis is selectable immediately after the July 27 game update and is available to all players.
MapleStory M’s fourth anniversary celebration includes the following events:
- New MapleStory and MapleStory M account link: Maplers can now earn rewards in MapleStory M by completing daily missions in MapleStory! Complete daily missions in the PC MapleStory game and collect rewards in MapleStory M once daily via mail.
- MTour (July 28 – Sept. 8): Spiegelette invites players to get away and explore the city by celebrating the fourth anniversary with various mini-games to entertain mobile Maplers.
- Kinesis On-Time Event (July 28 – Aug. 4): Limited-time pets and auto-battle charge ticket delivered to players who log in during the event period.
- Kinesis Growth Mission Event (July 28 – Aug. 31): Level up Kinesis and be rewarded! Reach level milestones and completing particular missions will earn event rewards.
- Kinesis Mega Burning Event (July 28 – Aug. 31): Newly created characters may earn an additional 2 levels every time that character ranks up.
- 7-Day Mission Attendance Event (Aug. 11 – Sept. 9): Clear five daily missions for seven days within the event window and claim the rewards.