Superbrothers A/V Inc., Pine Scented Software Ltd. and scntfc are excited to unveil a brand new campaign for JETT: The Far Shore. This new campaign called “Given Time” takes place 3 years after the events of the original campaign’s ending. As Mei arises from torpor into a mostly hibernating Ground Control, there are new whispers from the wyld to seek out and unravel, this time, alone. Starting Monday October 3rd, a demo will be available as Steam’s Next Fest kicks off. The demo features JETT: The Far Shore’s critically praised interstellar prologue, known as “0.Embark”.
“We’re thrilled to have another JETT campaign to offer. Given Time will continue and conclude Mei’s story, while progressing and resolving key story threads that were left intentionally dangling at the end of The Far Shore.” said co-creator Craig D. Adams from Superbrothers A/V. “This new campaign is much more free-roaming and player-driven, we’re getting more out of our distinct ecosystem-puzzling and light survival systems this time out, but not to worry, we aren’t shy about having some cosmic prog rock spectacle in unexpected places.”
JETT: The Far Shore launched on October 5th 2021 on PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, and the Epic Games Store and will be coming to Steam Early 2023 alongside the new free Given Time campaign.
About JETT: The Far Shore:
JETT: The Far Shore invites you on an interstellar trip to carve out a future for a people haunted by oblivion in this cinematic action adventure. As scout and ‘anchorite’ Mei, be the first to deploy to a mythic ocean planet. Take the helm of a ‘jett’ and explore a vast unknown – skim low over waves, roar up pristine coastlines and carve through otherworldly woods. Adapt to an intricate, systemic open world and persevere through adversity alongside an intimate ensemble in this story of courage, wonder and regret.
- EMBARK on an exploratory single player adventure presented in five captivating acts encompassing monumental moments, laid-back exploration, occasional white-knuckle action, moments of heartfelt companionship, and a helping of existential dread.
- SOAK in a sea of music and 3D sound, with a breathtaking score by Scntfc.
- DEPLOY to the surface of a mythic ocean planet: skim up undiscovered coastlines, inspect indigenous flora and fauna, adapt to new perils, and problem-solve tough obstacles using your jett’s array of scientific tools.
- INVESTIGATE the source of ‘the hymnwave’, an interstellar invitation that propelled a people to look beyond their troubled skies and across the sea of stars, for salvation
- RENDEZVOUS at ‘Ground Control’ and get to know fellow scouts in relaxed first-person sequences, as the scouts struggle together to “satisfy ‘Jao’s directives’” and acquit themselves with honor.
- ENDURE hardships, evade pursuers and grapple with massive ‘kolos’ creatures by out-pacing or out-smarting adversaries and navigating hazards.
- [NEW] DELVE DEEPER to explore an expansive mysterious world where the open-world immersive sim elements linger on the horizon.
For more information on JETT: The Far Shore, visit https://www.jett.fyi/.
Follow JETT on Twitter. Hop on the ‘for Superbrothers A/V – Enthusiasts’ for the latest from Superbrothers A/V and JETT, via JETT.fyi.
Find the game on PlayStation: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/jett–the-far-shore/
Find the game on the Epic Games store: https://www.epicgames.com/store/product/jett-the-far-shore/
Find the game on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1761600/JETT_The_Far_Shore/