PQube and developer Level 91 Entertainment are excited to premiere the brand new animation and theme song coming to critically acclaimed twin-stick racer ‘Inertial Drift: Twilight Rivals Edition’!
- Get a taste of the highly requested, all-new soundtrack from Eurobeat master Turbo!
- Check out our brand new opening animation to the Twilight Rivals story mode!
- An exclusive look at the new cars and tracks coming to ‘Inertial Drift: Twilight Rivals Edition’ with all new screenshots!
What Is Coming To ‘Inertial Drift: Twilight Rivals Edition’?
Set in a ’90s retro future, ‘Inertial Drift: Twilight Rivals Edition’ is an arcade racer with a devastatingly unique handling model and unbelievably satisfying twin-stick drift mechanics, coming to current generation consoles and packed with brand new content.
- Challenge The ‘Twilight Rivals’ In An All-New Story Mode – When the ‘Twilight Rivals’ arrive on the scene they quickly establish themselves as the hardest challenge you’ve faced yet.
- New Performance & Quality Modes! Choose between unrivalled performance at 120 frames per second or exquisite quality at a full 4K Resolution.
- 24 Fiercely Individual Cars – Each vehicle is a totally different beast with unique characteristics to master. Get behind the wheel and try to tame sport hatchbacks, coupes, supercars and more.
- 14 Demanding Tracks – Tear through neon city streets, race around rural temple complexes and hurtle down winding mountain passes. Mastered each track? Reverse the route and start at the finish line for an all-new experience.
- Local & Online Multiplayer – Think you’ve mastered the perfect drift? What better way to prove it than going head-to-head with friends both online and locally or testing your best laps with car-specific leaderboards!
Inertial Drift is available now on Steam, Epic Games Store, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. Inertial Drift Twilight Rivals Edition comes to PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.
Check out the ‘Inertial Drift: Twilight Rivals’ Animation Opening:
Gamers on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One can enjoy fresh Inertial Drift content with the ‘Twilight Rivals Pack’, coming stacked with:
- Brand new ‘Twilight Rivals’ single player story mode.
- Four tracks, including reversible routes.
- Four new cars, all exclusively unique from each other!
- And more!
‘Inertial Drift Twilight Rivals Pack’ for PC, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One releases alongside ‘Inertial Drift Twilight Rivals Edition’ for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X, later this year!