Sony Interactive Entertainment España (SIE España), GammeraNest and Relevo announce that its frontball simulator Frontball Planet unveiled a new trailer at the 19th Pelota World Championship that it’s being held in Biarritz. The game, the first based in this new sport, is being supported by the Spanish Pelota Federation and the Basque Pelota International Federation. Frontball Planet will be released on PlayStation consoles and Steam on 2023. You can watch its first trailer below.
Frontball Planet will challenge players to compete solo or in local co-op in courts located at some of the world’s biggest cities, such as New York, Miami, Paris, Madrid, or Bilbao. The title will aim to faithfully represent a game that was created in 2008 and that blends basque pelota, jai alai, trinquet and other similar sports.
- Enjoy a faithful representation of Frontball, a new sport created in 2008 that blends different pelota sports such as basque pelota, jai alai or trinquet
- Play solo or in local co-op to become a FrontBall pro
- Enjoy Frontball matches in some of the biggest cities in the world, such as New York, Miami, Paris, Madrid, or Bilbao.
Launched in 2015 by Sony Interactive Entertainment Spain, the PlayStation® Talents program aims to unify all the initiatives put together by the local Spanish branch in order to develop the Spanish creativity. The goal of the PlayStation Talents program is to support the local industry as well as to create video games fully developed in Spain to be sold around the globe. The PlayStation Talents program is formed by:
- Two educational areas: PlayStation® Future Talents and PlayStation® First
- The PlayStation® Awards, aimed at independent studios.
- PlayStation® Games Camp, a business incubator that is present in Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao, Valencia, Málaga, and Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
- PlayStation® Alliances, where different projects with well-known local studios that have been sold overseas come together.
More information at http://www.playstationtalents.es/
ABOUT SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation™Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions in California, London, and Tokyo.