Publisher Meridiem Games is excited to announce that the special boxed NEON Edition of the dystopian point-and-click adventure game ENCODYA will launch on 21st October 2022 for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. Developed by Chaosmonger Studio and published by Assemble Entertainment, ENCODYA transports players to the dystopian near-future of Neo-Berlin and follows the story of a nine-year-old orphan and her clumsy robot guardian in a dark yet heartwarming tale of love, perseverance, and greed.
Meridiem Games is responsible for the design, manufacturing, and European distribution of the boxed ENCODYA – NEON Edition and has created a beautiful box containing carefully curated themed extras. Inside the specially designed box with exclusive artwork, point-and-click adventure fans will receive a set of postcards depicting some of the stunning art from the game as well as a cut-to-shape cardboard figure of the protagonist Tina and her robot guardian Sam-53.
Neo-Berlin 2062. Tina, a nine-year-old orphan, lives with SAM-53, her huge, clumsy robot guardian, in a makeshift shelter on the rooftop of Neo-Berlin, a dark, corporate-controlled megalopolis. Tina is a girl from the urban jungle who has learned to survive on her own by scavenging through the city’s dumpsters and making a living from the junk she finds. Her funny robot is always with her as it was programmed to protect her no matter what.
One day, the girl discovers that her father left her an important mission: to finish his plan to save the world from the gray! Tina and SAM-53 embark on an incredible adventure through different realities filled with strange robotic creatures and grotesque humans. Through puzzles and exciting dialogues, they will discover the true meaning of being alive.
Features of ENCODYA
• Explore the dark cyberpunk world of ENCODYA in 2.5D with 2 playable characters.
• Over 34+ non-player characters bring the world of ENCODYA to life and provide a varied and exciting story.
• Your journey will take you to more than 100 locations where there is a lot to explore and discover.
• Special, randomly generated puzzles provide a unique gaming experience and present you with great challenges.
• The cinematic cutscenes and the futuristic art and sound design bring the story of ENCODYA alive.
• In keeping with the games by which it was inspired, ENCODYA is packed to the brim with tiny details, easter eggs, and a fully-fleshed out world to explore
• The original soundtrack, specially created for ENCODYA, makes the exciting, crackling atmosphere even more tangible.
• Professional dubbing actors lend their voices to the characters
The special boxed version of ENCODYA – Neon Edition will be available for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch on 21st October 2022 across European specialist retail stores.