Indie development studio and publisher VRKiwi releases the full version of Cave Digger 2: Dig Harder today on Steam, Meta Quest. The game on PlayStation VR will be launched on September 10.
In Cave Digger 2, prospective players begin their adventure in a seemingly abandoned camp, aiming to extort valuables from the caves and trade them for new tools, upgrades, and locations in order to advance their frontier exploration.
Get ready with the tools you like and explore the ever-shifting caves ahead. Players can exchange their loot for money to buy equipment. Also, with new gadgets and upgrades, you’ll be ready to go to new locations and dig deeper into the mountains than any adventurer before.
Features Cave Digger 2
- Discoveries, dangers, and digging
- Mine your way onwards with a faithful pickaxe, good old dynamite or a high-tech hammer
- Procedurally generated partially destructible cave networks
- Grab the sparkling revolver and the gold-pan-turned-to-a-shield when you have to protect yourself. TNT works fine too, just mind your team members if you aren’t lone wolfing!
- Additional gadgets for utility
- Tools, weapons, and gadgets evolve through upgrades
- Collectable comic book Clayton – The Greed reveals the history of the Valley throughout the player’s journey
- Multiple discoverable narratives built into the game as ending goals, each revealing a different angle to the story
- 1-4 player crossplay co-op of private groups or public matchmaking
- Player avatar customization with dozens of things from clothes to faces to hats
Additional Information on Cave Digger 2