Indie developers INCA Studios have announced the release date of their upcoming debut title – Camped Out! – which will arrive on the Nintendo Switch and Steam on September 22nd.
“After the fantastic reception from our exhibits at PAX Australia, we are thrilled to finally be announcing the release date of our first title, Camped Out!” commented Andrew Caluzzi, co-founder of INCA Studios. “Friends and family alike will be able to grab a copy on the Nintendo Switch, PC or Mac on September 22nd and begin their co-operative camping adventure! The game has full controller support and can be enjoyed single player, same-screen multiplayer, or online with Steam’s Remote Play Together feature.”
Nintendo Switch: https://www.nintendo.com/store/products/camped-out-switch/
Website : https://www.campedoutgame.com/
Camped Out is a frenetic couch co-op game for friends and families where up to four players must work together to set up camp before darkness falls.
Work together as a team to complete campsites and unlock further areas in the game world.
Each level is a race against the clock where players are required to build tents, construct a campfire, cook enough food and get into bed before darkness falls.
Key Features Camped Out!
- 20 breathtaking campsites, and a vast world map to explore and uncover.
- Unique level-specific mechanics to navigate and overcome.
- Natural critters and predators to keep campers on their toes.
- Enjoy the adventure in single player or together with up to 4 players.
- An optional Casual mode for a (slightly) relaxed camping experience.