Team17 has today announced a partnership with Rekka Games to publish the upcoming, up-to-four-player, co-operative beat ‘em up dungeon brawler, Bravery & Greed. Melding classic fantasy arcade gameplay with permadeath, roguelike elements, and an insatiable objective of grabbing fistfuls of gold and treasure, Bravery & Greed will include several modes for players to loot and plunder through when it launches on PC, Nintendo Switch™, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 later in 2022.
Evoking classic adventure video games of the 1980s and 1990s, Bravery & Greed offers four classes to choose from; the agile Rogue, the valiant Warrior, the eccentric Wizard, and the mighty Amazon, each with their own unique skills and abilities to help them survive long enough to loot everything (and anything) they can get their hands on. Bravery & Greed features several unique game modes for players to jump into including Adventure mode – a traditional campaign with a variety of environments and enemies for players to tackle; Horde mode – an increasing challenge with waves of unrelenting enemies; and PvP modes for players to settle their grudges in head-to-head combat.
Bravery & Greed Key Features
• Multiplayer: Jump into the fun with up to four-player online and local co-operative gameplay, with a variety of both PvE and PvP game modes
• Robust Combat System: Parry, dodge, and juggle abilities to unleash destructive spells on mighty foes, bosses, and even unsuspecting allies
• Classes: Choose from four different and unique classes; Rogue, Warrior, Wizard, and Amazon, all boasting their own skills and specialities
• Gameplay Altering Perks: Four different paths await, each offering up perks that will affect gameplay, but beware, once a path is chosen the player is committed to it until death
• Items: The cavernous dungeons of Bravery & Greed are littered with items for players to pick up and equip; gloves, boots, amulets, and wands all share affinities with one of the four paths, use them correctly to devastating effect
• NPC Followers: Hidden throughout the levels, humanoid and animal followers can be acquired to fight alongside players, helping usher them towards the glorious gold and treasure that awaits.