Independent development studio Irisloft and publisher Gamera Games released Amber City on Steam today for $13.99 at 10% off for one week only. Amber City is an award-winning indie puzzler with gorgeous areas and ingenious hand-drawn levels featuring a girl in a white dress who wakes up in a ruined city.
Use her power to light up mysterious cocoons, synchronize with robots, reverse time, avoid enemies, and restore the city to its former splendor.
“With richer and more varied levels, more interesting challenges, and better sound, Amber City will bring new and old players a different puzzle-solving experience”, says Hongqu Chen, producer at Irisloft.
After the success of Flood of Light (PC, iOS, Android) with 93% positive reviews, Amber City is the second title created by Irisloft combining an exquisite hand-painted art style, sophisticated puzzle-solving levels, and beautiful moving music.
Features Amber City
- 9 chapters comprising over 70 carefully designed levels.
- More than 30 unique mechanics and elements.
- Exquisitely hand-drawn inter-connected 2D areas.
- Hidden objects such as chips and letters
- Activate robots to unravel Amber City’s lost history.
- Atmospheric relaxing music.