Arcade style World War 2 aircraft game. Control multiple fighters in dogfights. Fly bombing run with B25 and B17. Hunt submarines with a B24. Drop paratroopers in a C47. Attack trains. 10 different missions over Europe. This is my second indie game and it’s a lot of fun.
Ace Pilot Europe
- In this arcade style action game, you will dogfight with multiple airplanes from World War 2 against multiple enemies.
- You will escort a B17 across the channel.
- You will do night bombing runs.
- You will fly a B17 and completely destroyed a German airport.
- You will patrol the sea with a B24 and sink U-boats.
- You will fly a diversity of aircrafts like Spitfire, P51 Mustang, P38 Lightning, P47 Thunderbolt and more.
- You will strafe trains.
- You will paradrop troops in a C47, the military version of the DC3.
- And at the end you will attack a V2 factory and stop V1 and V2 launches.
- You will also find an historical content and information about the planes in the game.
- Easy to learn, but challenging.
Will you become an Ace?